Our P&L showed how we have been managed under Faber Facilities Sdn Bhd since the formation of Danau Murni JMB in 2008. Previous P&L (2008 and 2009) was scanned from audited accounts prepared by FFSB. Copies of Unaudited P&L for 2010 has been distributed on AGM on 26 February 2011.
Here are some history on the running and management of our condominium since we got our CF in 2005.
- 27 December 2004 – Temporary Certificate for Occupation was issued for Danau Murni Condominium
- 2 January 2005 – Letter from Faber Union Sdn Bhd to Faber Facilities Sdn Bhd – Appointment as Facilities Manager to Provide Total Facilities Management Services at Danau Murni Condominiums, Taman Danau Desa, Off Jalan Klang Lama, Kuala.
An annual Management Fess of RM90,000 plus reimbursable of the staffing and administration cost employed directly for management of condominium will be charged in relation to Danau Murni Condominium. See content of their letter
- 8 July 2005 – Certificate for Occupation was issued
- Somewhere in 2008 – inception of Danau Murni Joint Management Body with Registration No.: JMB 149/2008
- 15 March 2008 – First Annual General Meeting for Danau Murni Joint Management Body
- 26 February 2011 – Annual General Meeting for Danau Murni Joint Management Body
As you can see, we have been charged RM90,000 annually plus all staffing and administration cost during their operation. To see how much we have been charged by Faber Facilities Sdn Bhd, see below figures:
|Management Fees: RM90,000Staff Cost: RM166,363||Management Fees: RM90,000Staff Cost: RM141,860||Management Fees: RM94,500Staff Cost: RM184,341|
Some of you might say that JMB also get paid. No, we do not receive any salary and working very hard to sort out accumulated loss that we are suffering for this year (2011).
By now, you will get a general idea what is going on with the management of maintenance at our condominium. With the level of service and amount of management fees, we should better manage it properly to give satisfaction to all residents.